Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Moto E4 Plus phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to FRP Bypass Moto E4 Plus without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto E4 Plus Unlock Gmail lock Android 10 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E4 Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Moto E4 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E4 Plus mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Moto E4 Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E4 Plus
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto E4 Plus.
- Connect your Moto E4 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting & TAB TalkBack & turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen & Double tab on TalkBack Setting,
- With two fingers go to Launch TalkBack TUTORIAL & Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download & Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it: FRP Tool
- In QuickShortcutMaker app search on Setting & click TRY
- Go to Setting > Security > Device Adminstators > deactivate this device administrator
- Return to the Setting page & tab on APPS
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps
- Find Google Account Manager ==> FORCE STOP ==> Disable
- Find Google Play Services ==> FORCE STOP ==> Disable
- Now Go to https://tinyurl.com/2z8cm54d Download & Install Remote 1 & click on Done.
- Again Go to https://tinyurl.com/2z8cm54d Download & Install QuickShortcutMaker & open it
- In the QuickShortcutMaker app search on Setting & click TRY
- Go Setting > Accounts > add account & Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm
- Go to Setting > Security > Device Adminstators > activate this device administrator
- Go back to Setting > apps > Disabled > Enable Google Play Services & Google Account Manager
- Go back to Setting > apps & find Remote 1 APP & uninstall it.
- Restart your Moto E4 Plus.
That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto E4 Plus – Remove the FRP Motorola Google account.
Read more: Bypass FRP Alcatel 3V Without Tool