Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto E3 /Bypass Google Lock Android 6.0 Marshmallow easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Moto E3 Specifications
Moto E3 released in July 2016. Moto E3 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Moto E3 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Moto E3 runs on Quad-core 1.0 GHz Mediatek MT6735P chipset, and powered by a 2800mAh removable battery. The Moto E3 comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Moto E3
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto E3.
- Connect your Moto E3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Then Tab on Text to speech setting
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- then Tab on setting logo.
- Scroll and choose Feedback.
- Type youtube.com
- Long press on youtube.com then click on youtube logo to open youtube app.
- Click on any link on the description.
- A browser page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto E3 /Bypass Google Lock Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Bypass FRP Moto E3 Power Via Sp Flash Tool