Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto E2 Gmail Account Unlock FRP Motorola xt1527 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E2 device easily and smoothly.
Moto E2 Specifications:
The Moto E2 released in February 2015. Moto E2 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Moto E2 has a 4.5 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Moto E2 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2390mAh NON-removable battery. The Moto E2 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Moto E2 :
- Power ON your Moto E2.
- Connect your Moto mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on ADD Network
- Type anything then choose SHARE
- Long press on the Gmail logo.
- Tab on Notifications, then click on APP SETTING.
- After that click on THREE DOTS.
- Choose Manage Accounts.
- Then click on Google >>> Search & Now >>> Now Cards >>> Turn it ON
- Search for the Chrome app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up device owner ==>> ENCRYPT ==>> ENCRYPT PHONE.
- The device restart automatically.
- Set up ==>> OK ==>> SET UP PHONE.
- Restart your Motorola Moto E2 Again.
- Settings ==>> About phone==>> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting ==>> Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Motorola Moto E2:
- Settings ==>> Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Moto E2 Gmail Account Unlock FRP Motorola xt1527.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.