Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto E FRP Unlock Google Account Motorola E 2nd Gen easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto E easily.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Moto E Specifications:
The Moto E released in February 2015. Moto E comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Moto E has a 4.5 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Moto E runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2390mAh NON-removable battery. The Moto E comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a VGA SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Moto E:
- Power ON your Moto E
- Connect your Motorola mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Long press on @ then choose Google Keyboard setting.
- Tab on Text correction.
- After that choose Personal dictionary.
- Tab on English.
- Then click on the search icon.
- Search for text-to-speech output.
- Tab on text-to-speech output.
- Click on Setting Icon.
- Choose Install voice data.
- Tab on Three Dots.
- Choose Open-Sources licenses.
- Select any word and click on Share Icon then Choose Messaging.
- Sen any message to 112 then click on Call.
- Delete the 112 then Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow.
- Users ==> Add user ==> SET UP NOW.
- Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings ==>> About phone ==>> Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Moto E:
- Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE ==>> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Moto E FRP Unlock Google Account Motorola E 2nd Gen.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.