Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto E FRP Unlock Google Account Motorola E 2nd Gen, easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto E, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto E is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto E mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto E device easily and smoothly.
Bypass FRP Moto E
- Power ON your Moto E
- Connect your Motorola mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Long press on @ then choose Google Keyboard setting.
- Tab on Text correction.
- After that choose Personal dictionary.
- Tab on English.
- Then click on the search icon.
- Search for text-to-speech output.
- Tab on text-to-speech output.
- Click on Setting Icon.
- Choose Install voice data.
- Tab on Three Dots.
- Choose Open-Sources licenses.
- Select any word and click on Share Icon then Choose Messaging.
- Sen any message to 112 then click on Call.
- Delete the 112 then Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow.
- Users ==> Add user ==> SET UP NOW.
- Finish the setup wizard.
- Settings ==>> About phone ==>> Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Moto E:
- Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE ==>> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Moto E FRP Unlock Google Account Motorola E 2nd, Gen.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.