Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto C Plus Google Account FRP Unlock Moto XT1723 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Moto C Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Motorola Moto C Plus Specifications
The Moto C Plus released in May 2017. Moto C Plus comes with 1/2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Moto C Plus has a 5.00 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Moto C Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6737 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The Moto C Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto C Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto C Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto C Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto C Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto C Plus easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Moto C Plus
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto C Plus.
- Connect your Moto C Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google account verification
- Go back until the wifi page then click on the Next arrow.
- About this statement==>>long press on any word ==>> Share.
- Long Press on THhe Gmail.
- App Info ==>> Notifications ==>> Setting Logo.
- 3 DOTS ==>> Manage accounts ==>> Continue.
- Apps ==>> Google App ==>> Notifications.
- Setting Logo==>> Turn ON Feed ==>> No Thanks.
- Search for Chrome then the Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Adminstators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Moto C Plus, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto C Plus Google Account FRP Unlock Moto XT1723.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.