Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Moto C – FRP Unlock Motorola XT1755 GMAIL Bypass easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Moto C, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Motorola Moto C Specifications
Moto C released in May 2017. Moto C comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Moto C has a 5.00 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Moto C runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Mediatek MT6737M chipset, and powered by a 2350mAh removable battery. The Moto C comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto C, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto C is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto C mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto C device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto C easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Moto C
- Turn ON your Motorola Moto C.
- Connect your Moto C to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google account verification
- Go back until the wifi page then click on Next arrow.
- About this statement==>>long press on any word ==>> Share.
- Long Press on THhe Gmail.
- App Info ==>> Notifications ==>> Setting Logo.
- 3 DOTS ==>> Manage accounts ==>> Continue.
- Apps ==>> Google App ==>> Notifications.
- Setting Logo==>> Turn ON Feed ==>> No Thanks.
- Search for Chrome then the Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Adminstators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Moto C, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Moto C – FRP Unlock Motorola XT1755 GMAIL Bypass.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.