Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Mobicel Switch Unlock Android 8.1.0 FRP Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Mobicel Switch, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Mobicel Switch is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Mobicel Switch mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Mobicel Switch device easily and smoothly.
Mobicel Switch Specifications:
The Mobicel Switch released in March 2018. Mobicel Switch comes with 512 MB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Mobicel Switch has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Mobicel Switch runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6580 chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh non-removable battery. The Mobicel Switch comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 1.3-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Mobicel Switch
- Power ON your Mobicel Switch.
- Connect your Mobicel Switch to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback.
- First Results ==> Share ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Mobicel Switch Unlock Android 8.1.0 FRP Google Account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.