Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Mobicel R6 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Google account Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Mobicel R6 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Mobicel R6 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Mobicel R6 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Mobicel R6 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Mobicel R6 Plus Specifications
The Mobicel R6 Plus was released in June 2019. Mobicel R6 Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Mobicel R6 Plus has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Mobicel R6 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6739 and is powered by a 2850mAh non-removable battery. The Mobicel R6 Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Mobicel R6 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Mobicel R6 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Mobicel R6 Plus easily.
How to Unlock FRP Mobicel R6 Plus
- Power ON your Mobicel R6 Plus.
- Connect your Mobicel R6 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback.
- First Results ==> Share ==> Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Mobicel R6 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Google account Without a PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.