Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Micromax Q402+ google account FRP Unlock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Micromax Q402+, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Micromax Q402+ is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Micromax Q402+ mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Micromax Q402+ device easily and smoothly.
Micromax Q402+ Specifications
The Micromax Q402+ released in 2017. Micromax Q402+ comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Micromax Q402+ has a 5.00 inches TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 854×480 pixels, Micromax Q402+ runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Spreadtrum SC9832 and powered by a 1800mAh non-removable battery. The Micromax Q402+ comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a SELFIE Camera 2-megapixel
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Micromax Q402+ device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you to add a Google Account to your Micromax Q402+. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Micromax Q402+ easily.
How to Unlock FRP Micromax Q402+
- Power ON your Micromax Q402+.
- Connect your Micromax mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message and send www.youtube.com then click on the link to open the youtube app.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==> security ==> Device administrators.
- Uncheck Find My Device.
- Tab on Deactivate this Device administrator.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Micromax Q402+ & you have successfully Bypass FRP Micromax Q402+ google account FRP Unlock Without PC.