Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Micromax IN 1b Android 10 Google Account Reset FRP No pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Micromax IN 1b, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Micromax IN 1b is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Micromax IN 1b mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Micromax IN 1b device easily and smoothly.
Micromax IN 1b Specifications
Micromax IN 1b released in November 2020. Micromax IN 1b comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Micromax IN 1b has a 6.52 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Micromax IN 1b runs on Octa-core 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio G35 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Micromax IN 1b comes with a dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Reset FRP Micromax IN 1b
- Power ON your Micromax IN 1b.
- Connect your Micromax IN 1b to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Chrome ==> Open
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Micromax IN 1b.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Micromax IN 1b Android 10 Google Account Reset FRP No pc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.