Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG X power 2 phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP LG X power 2 Android 8 Reset lock without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG X power 2 Android 8 Reset lock without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG X power 2 mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG X power 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG X power 2 mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG X power 2 device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to unlock FRP LG X power 2
- Power ON your LG X power 2.
- Now at the same time Press & hold an Accessibility then keep tapping on Start Arrow
- On the Smart forward Click Next.
- If the Smart forward page not showing try again until its works.
- The factory reset is proceeded by server policy
- Wait until the factory reset end then finish the setup wizard
- That’s how you can remove FRP LG X power 2 Android 8 Reset frp lock without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download TFT MTK Tool V5.01 2022