Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Stylo 2 Android 6 Marshmallow FRP Lock Google Account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Stylo 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Stylo 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Stylo 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Stylo 2 device easily and smoothly.
LG Stylo 2 Specifications
The LG Stylo 2 released in April 2016. LG Stylo 2 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The LG Stylo 2 has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, LG Stylo 2 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The LG Stylo 2 comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your LG Stylo 2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your LG Stylo 2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG Stylo 2 easily.
How to Unlock FRP LG Stylo 2
- Power ON your LG Stylo 2.
- Connect your LG Stylo 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add another Network ==>> ASSIST ==>> A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link & Download Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 & QuickShortcut Maker APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install QuickShortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally! restart your device and That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Stylo 2 Android 6 Marshmallow FRP Lock Google Account.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.