Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Q6 – LG M700 bypass Google Account without Computer by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Q6, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Q6 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your LG Q6 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Q6 device easily and smoothly.
LG Q6 Specifications
LG Q6 released in July 2017. LG Q6 comes with 2/3/4 GB RAM and 16/32/64 GB ROM. The LG Q6 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, LG Q6 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The LG Q6 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG Q6 easily.
How to Bypass FRP LG Q6
- Turn ON your LG Q6.
- Now at the same time Press & hold an Emergency call then keep tapping on Start Arrow
- Click Next until the setup wizard finish
- If you stuck in the FRP message try again until its work.
- Now you need to Enable LG Q6 Developer Options.
- Setting => About Phone => Software Info
- Tap 7 times on Build Number. a popup will say: You are now a developer.
- Go back to setting page => Developer options.
- Then Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Finally, factory reset your LG Q6:
- Settings => Backup & Reset => Factory Data Reset => Reset Phone => Delete all => Reset.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Q6 – LG M700 bypass Google Account without Computer
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.