Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your LG Phoenix Plus phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP LG Phoenix Plus Android 9 Pie Unlock Google lock free.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Phoenix Plus Android 9 Pie Unlock Google lock free by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Phoenix Plus mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your LG Phoenix Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Phoenix Plus mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your LG Phoenix Plus device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to FRP unlock LG Phoenix Plus
- Turn ON your LG Phoenix Plus.
- Connect your LG Phoenix Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK.
- In Not signed In, Swype down and long tab on the Bluetooth to open the Bluetooth page
- Transfer any image to the LG Phoenix Plus FRP lock phone.
- Once the image is received click on 3 dots then choose Received Files.
- Open the Image in the Photos app then click on Share Logo.
- Choose Gmail then click on Add an email address.
- Click on Other and add your email address then click on MANUAL SETUP.
- Exchange==> Select ==> Change.
- Choose Pattern and check to Require pattern to turn on phone.
- Set up a Pattern then add your fingerprints.
- Now you need to Hard reset your LG Phoenix Plus.
- Press & hold at the same time the Volume Down + Power Button.
- Once the LG logo appears, release quickly Power Button then hold it again while keeping holding the Volume Down Button.
- Use the Volume Down Button to choose Yes & Press the Power Button to Confirm.
- Wait until the erasing is complete then finish the setup wizard, Draw the Pattern then click on Skip.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Phoenix Plus Android 9 Pie Unlock Google lock free.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Muslim Odin Tool free