Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Phoenix 4 Gmail lock FRP Unlock Android Oreo NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Phoenix 4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Phoenix 4 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG Phoenix 4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Phoenix 4 device easily and smoothly.
LG Phoenix 4 Specifications
The LG Phoenix 4 released in June 2018. LG Phoenix 4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The LG Phoenix 4 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, LG Phoenix 4 runs on a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 chipset, and powered by a 2500mAh removable battery. The LG Phoenix 4 comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your LG Phoenix 4 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your LG Phoenix 4. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG Phoenix 4 easily.
How to Unlock FRP LG Phoenix 4
- Power ON your LG Phoenix 4.
- Connect your LG Phoenix 4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen
- Accessibility ==> Settings ==> Vision.
- Turn ON Talkback then Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting ==> TalkBack tutorial ==> Turn Talkback OFF.
- Help & feedback ==> About Switch Access for Android ==> Play video.
- 3 dots ==> Share ==> 3 points.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Go back to the video then click on Share ==> Email ==> Other.
- Sign In with any working Hotmail or Yahoo account then click next.
- ATTACH ==> File ==> 3 Lines.
- Downloads ==> QuickShortcutMaker then Click on QuickShortcutMaker.apk
- OK ==> Install ==> Open.
- Find Setup Wizard then click on the 3 results then click on TRY.
- The Factory reset Process began. do not touch anything until the finish.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Phoenix 4 Gmail lock FRP Unlock Android Oreo NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.