Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG K50s Google Account Verification No PC Android 10 by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K50s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG K50s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K50s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG K50s device easily and smoothly.
LG K50s Specifications
LG K50s released in August 2019. LG K50s comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The LG K50s has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, LG K50s runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The LG K50s comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG K50s easily.
How to Unlock FRP LG K50s
- Turn ON your LG K50s.
- Connect your LG K50s to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Now, Remove the SIM card.
- In Not signed In, tap and Swype down then long tap on The Bluetooth.
- Turn ON Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth headset
- Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying OPEN GOOGLE.
- Search for CHROME then open it.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker:
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Find Setup Wizard then click on the 3 results then click on TRY.
- The Factory reset Process began. do not touch anything until the finish.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG K50s Google Account Verification No PC Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.