Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG K41s Gmail Android 10 New Method 2021 100% Done by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K41s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG K41s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K41s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG K41s device easily and smoothly.
LG K41s Specifications
The LG K41s released in February 2020. LG K41s comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The LG K41s has a 6.55 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, LG K41s runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The LG K41s comes with a quad MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG K41s easily.
How to unlock FRP LG K41s
- Turn ON your LG K41s.
- Connect your LG K41s to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with PIN code.
- Now, Remove the SIM card.
- In Not signed In, tap and Swype down then long tap on The Bluetooth.
- Turn ON Bluetooth and connect a Bluetooth headset
- Double-tap on the receive button in the Bluetooth headset & try saying OPEN GOOGLE.
- Search for CHROME then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings >> Fingerprints >> Next >> Pattern.
- Set up new fingerprints then Restart your LG K41s.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG K41s Gmail Android 10 New Method 2021 100% Done.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.