Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG K40 google unlock FRP GMAIL android Pie Without PC by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K40, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG K40 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K40 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG K40 device easily and smoothly.
LG K40 Specifications
LG K40 released in February 2019. LG K40 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The LG K40 has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, LG K40 runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The LG K40 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 16-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG K40 easily.
How to Bypass FRP LG K40
- Turn ON your LG K40.
- Connect your LG K40 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a SIM card with a PIN code.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK.
- In Not signed In, Swype from the right and click on a Setting logo then click on Info.
- Quickly remove the sim card and Search for LG VPN then click on + Sign.
- Click on Save and CHANGE then choose a PIN.
- Set up a new Pin code and go back then click on Sign in.
- Sign in with Google >> ALLOW >> Verify PIN.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Restart your LG K40 and enter the PIN to unlock then finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG K40 google unlock FRP GMAIL android Pie Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.