Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG K31 Google account Unlock Without pc by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG K31, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG K31 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG K31 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG K31 device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP LG K31
- Turn ON your LG K31.
- Connect your LG K31 to your Wi-Fi.
- On google page verification >> Keyboard >> Settings >> Gboard.
- 3 dots >> Help & feedback >> Search bar.
- Delete or disable apps on Android >> Tap to go to application settings >> Chrome.
- Open >> Accept & Continue.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker:
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Find Lock screen settings >> Secure Lock screen >> TRY.
- Set up a new pattern Pin or password lock then confirm it.
- Go back to the welcome page & enter the password lock then click on SKIP