Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG G7 ThinQ Google Account Unlock Android 10 LG NO PC by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG G7 ThinQ, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG G7 ThinQ is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG G7 ThinQ mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG G7 ThinQ device easily and smoothly.
LG G7 ThinQ Specifications
The LG G7 ThinQ released in May 2018. LG G7 ThinQ comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The LG G7 ThinQ has a 6.10 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels, LG G7 ThinQ runs on Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The LG G7 ThinQ comes with a dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 16-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG G7 ThinQ easily.
How to Unlock FRP LG G7 ThinQ
- Turn ON your LG G7 ThinQ.
- Connect your LG G7 ThinQ to your Wi-Fi.
- On google page verification >> Keyboard >> Settings >> Gboard.
- 3 dots >> Help & feedback >> Search bar.
- Delete or disable apps on Android >> Tap to go to application settings >> Chrome.
- Open >> Accept & Continue.
- Go to this link and Download QuickShortcutMaker:
- Now install QuickShortcutMaker & open it.
- Find Setup Wizard then click on the 3 results then click on TRY.
- The Factory reset Process began. do not touch anything until the finish.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG G7 ThinQ Google Account Unlock Android 10 LG NO PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.