Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG G7 One Android 10 Google Account lock reset FRP 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG G7 One, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG G7 One is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LG G7 One mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG G7 One device easily and smoothly.
LG G7 One Specifications
The LG G7 One released in August 2018. LG G7 One comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The LG G7 One has a 6.10 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 Pixels, LG G7 One runs on an Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The LG G7 One comes with a 16-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a Single SELFIE Camera 8-megaPixel.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your LG G7 One device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your LG G7 One. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG G7 One easily.
How to FRP unlock LG G7 One
- Power ON your LG G7 One.
- Connect your LG G7 One to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language.
- Change the Language again to the last language.
- Now finish the setup wizard until the google account verification page.
- Click on the bar to open the keyboard then tap on the langue icon.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it.
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback then click on the first results.
- Click the youtube video to open it in the youtube app.
- Tap on 3 dots then click on privacy & policy.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Settings ==> system ==> languages & input==> languages.
- Add a language ==> English==> move english to the top.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Now open Google chrome app.
- Search for Google find my device.
- Go to Find My Device Page.
- Sign In with your Google Account Email.
- Click on Locate ==> Connecting device ==> Secure Device.
- Now set up a new password & Click on Secure Device.
- Now, open your device with the password that you set up.
- 3dots ==> Download ==> install Apex Launcher again:
- Factory reset your LG G7 One:
- Settings ==> system ==> Reset options==> Erase all data factory reset.
- Delete all data ==> Enter your PIN ==> Delete all data.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG G7 One Android 10 Google Account lock reset FRP 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.