Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Fiesta LTE LGL64VL FRP unlock 100% successful 2021 by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
LG Fiesta LTE Specifications
The LG Fiesta LTE released in June 2017. LG Fiesta LTE comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The LG Fiesta LTE has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, LG Fiesta LTE runs on Quad-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Adreno 30 chipset, and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The LG Fiesta LTE comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to unlock FRP LG Fiesta LTE
- Turn ON your LG Fiesta LTE.
- Connect your LG Fiesta LTE to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & Press with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Click on Get started with voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose phone Administrators.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS.
- Click on Show system.
- Find Google Account Manager ==>> DISABLE.
- Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Install FRP vnROM apk.
- In the Menu Click on Play store app.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> apps ==>> All apps ==>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your LG Fiesta LTE, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Fiesta LTE LGL64VL FRP unlock 100% successful 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.