Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LG Aristo 2 Google Account lock Bypass Android 7 Nougat by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LG Aristo 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LG Aristo 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your LG Aristo 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LG Aristo 2 device easily and smoothly.
LG Aristo 2 Specifications
The LG Aristo 2 released in January 2018. LG Aristo 2 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The LG Aristo 2 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, LG Aristo 2 runs on a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 2410mAh removable battery. The LG Aristo 2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your LG Aristo 2 easily.
How to unlock FRP LG Aristo 2
- Turn ON your LG Aristo 2.
- Now at the same time Press & hold an Emergency call then keep tapping on Start Arrow
- Click Next until the setup wizard finish
- If you stuck in the FRP message try again until its works.
- Now you need to Enable LG Aristo 2 Developer Options.
- Setting => About Phone => Software Info
- Tap 7 times on Build Number. a popup will say: You are now a developer.
- Go back to setting page => Developer options.
- Then Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Finally, factory reset your LG Aristo 2:
- General => Backup & Reset => Factory Data Reset => Reset Phone
- Delete all => Reset.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LG Aristo 2 Google Account lock Bypass Android 7 Nougat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.