Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo Vibe B A2016A40 Google lock Reset FRP easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Lenovo Vibe B, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo Vibe B, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo Vibe B is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo Vibe B mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo Vibe B device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lenovo Vibe B easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lenovo Vibe B device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lenovo Vibe B. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Lenovo Vibe B Specifications
The Lenovo Vibe B released in October 2016. Lenovo Vibe B comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Lenovo Vibe B has a 4.50 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Lenovo Vibe B runs on Quad-core 1.0 GHz Mediatek MT6735 chipset and is powered by a 2000mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo Vibe B comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Unlock FRP Lenovo Vibe B Via SP Flash Tool
1. Download the SP Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
2. Download the Lenovo Vibe B ROM & Unzip the file.
3. Copy the Scatter txt file from the Lenovo Vibe B ROM & paste it to the SP flash tool folder.
4. Run SP flash tool.exe.
5. Click on Scatter-loading FILE, then choose the Lenovo Vibe B Scatter File.
6. Click on Format.
7. Check Manual Format Flash.
8. Open the Lenovo Vibe B FORMAT FILES.
- You need to change the Begin Address value and Format Length value by replacing them with the Lenovo Vibe B scatter file text FRP value.
9. Once you finish clicking on Start.
10. Turn off your Lenovo Vibe B & Hold the Volume Up or Down button. then connect the Lenovo Vibe B mobile to your PC. The FRP process automatically starts.
11. Congratulations you have successfully Bypass FRP Lenovo Vibe B A2016A40 Google lock Reset FRP.