Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo Tab M10 TB-X605F Gmail account lock Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo Tab M10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo Tab M10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo Tab M10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo Tab M10 device easily and smoothly.
But if you forgot the google account information after the hard reset, and you stuck on the google frp lock page verification, here i help you bypass the gmail account lock from your Lenovo Tab M10 device for free by using a FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK and without using any paying services.
Lenovo Tab M10 Specifications
The Lenovo Tab M10 released in 2019. Lenovo Tab M10 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Lenovo Tab M10 has a 10.10 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, Lenovo Tab M10 runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 and powered by a 4850mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo Tab M10 comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Lenovo Tab M10
- Power ON your Lenovo Tab M10.
- Connect your Lenovo Tab M10 to your Wi-Fi & Go back to the License Agreement page.
- Long tap on any word & click on Share then choose Gmail.
- Skip ==> Add an email address.
- Click on Other & add your GMAIL then click on MANUAL SETUP ==> Exchange.
- Select ==> SET LOCK ==> Pattern.
- Set up a new Pattern then Confirm.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo Tab M10 TB-X605F Gmail account lock Without Tool.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.