Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus TB-7703X Google Account bypass easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus Specifications
The Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus released in February 2016. Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus has a 7.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 600 x 1024 pixels, Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT8161, and powered by a 3450mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Unlock FRP Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus
- Power ON your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus.
- Connect your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus & That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo TAB 3 7 Plus TB-7703X Google Account bypass.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.