Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Gmail account frp lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Specifications
The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus released in June 2016. Lenovo Phab 2 Plus comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus has a 6.40 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Lenovo Phab 2 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 4050mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo Phab 2 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
- Turn ON your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus.
- Connect your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up managed profile ==>> SET UP ==>> OK.
- Restart your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus and Enable Developer Options
- Settings ==>> About phone ==>> Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus:
- Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE ==>> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Gmail account frp lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: FRP Unlock Lenovo Tab 2 A850