Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo K8 Note FRP Lock Bypass XT1902-3 April 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Lenovo K8 Note, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Lenovo K8 Note Specifications
The Lenovo K8 Note released in August 2017. Lenovo K8 Note comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Lenovo K8 Note has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Lenovo K8 Note runs on Deca-core 2.3 GHz Mediatek MT6797D Helio X23 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh removable battery. The Lenovo K8 Note comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo K8 Note, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo K8 Note is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo K8 Note mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo K8 Note device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lenovo K8 Note easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Lenovo K8 Note
- Turn ON your Lenovo K8 Note.
- Connect your Lenovo K8 Note to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold volume buttons together to Turn TalkBack OFF.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Search for Voice, Then choose the second result.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex launcher & FRP vnROM apk:
- Install Apex launcher and Open it.
- Go to Setting.
- Then choose Security.
- Choose Device Adminstators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager
- Return to the Setting page, tab on APPS & click on Show system.
- Find Google Play Services ==>>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install FRP vnROM apk.
- Go Setting ==>>> Accounts ==>>> add account ==>>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>>> apps ==>>> Disabled.
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Restart your Lenovo K8 Note, and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo K8 Note FRP Lock Bypass XT1902-3 April 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.