Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Lenovo K6 Note phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Lenovo K6 Note Google Unlock Without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo K6 Note Google Unlock Without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo K6 Note mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Lenovo K6 Note is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo K6 Note mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Lenovo K6 Note device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to Reset FRP Lenovo K6 Note:
- Connect your Lenovo K6 Note to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Settings.
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Use Morse code > 3 dots > Share > youtube Link.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Setting > Secure zone management > Set up > DONE.
- SET LOCK > PATTERN > Draw a new Pattern and continue.
- Confirm pattern and click done then restart your Lenovo K6 Note.
- Settings > About phone> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting > Developer options > Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Lenovo K6 Note:
- Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s it! You have Bypass FRP Lenovo K6 Note Google FRP Unlock Gmail Without Computer.