Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo K6 Note Google FRP Unlock Gmail Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lenovo K6 Note easily.
Lenovo K6 Note Specifications:
The Lenovo K6 Note released in September 2016. Lenovo K6 Note comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Lenovo K6 Note has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Lenovo K6 Note runs on an Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo K6 Note comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Reset FRP Lenovo K6 Note:
- Power ON your Lenovo K6 Note
- Connect your Lenovo to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Use Morse code ==>> 3 dots ==>> Share ==>> youtube Link.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Setting ==>> Secure zone management ==>> Set up ==>> DONE.
- SET LOCK ==>> PATTERN ==>> Draw a new Pattern and continue..
- Confirm pattern and click done then restart your Lenovo K6 Note.
- Settings ==>> About phone==>> Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Go back to setting ==>> Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Lenovo K6 Note:
- Settings ==>> Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE.
- ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s it! You have Bypass FRP Lenovo K6 Note Google FRP Unlock Gmail Without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.