Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo K10 Plus gmail account lock Without APK easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo K10 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo K10 Plus is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo K10 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo K10 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Lenovo K10 Plus Specifications
The Lenovo K10 Plus released in September 2019. Lenovo K10 Plus comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Lenovo K10 Plus has a 6.22 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Lenovo K10 Plus runs on an Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset and is powered by a 4050mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo K10 Plus comes with a triple main camera 13-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Lenovo K10 Plus
- Power ON your Lenovo K10 Plus.
- Connect your Lenovo K10 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Lenovo K10 Plus.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo K10 Plus gmail account lock Without APK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.