Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo C2 Power Remove Google Account Lock 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Lenovo C2 Power Specifications
The Lenovo C2 Power released in September 2016. Lenovo C2 Power comes with 2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Lenovo C2 Power has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Lenovo C2 Power runs on Quad-core 1.0 GHz Mediatek MT6735P chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo C2 Power comes with a single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo C2 Power, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo C2 Power is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo C2 Power mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo C2 Power device easily and smoothly.
How to unlock FRP Lenovo C2 Power
- Turn ON your Lenovo C2 Power.
- Connect your Lenovo C2 Power to your Wi-Fi.
- Finish the setup until the google page verification.
- Type anything and long press on the word.
- Click on 3 dots then choose ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Test DPC apk and open it:
- Set up managed profile ==>> SET UP ==>> OK.
- Restart your Lenovo C2 Power and Enable Developer Options
- Settings ==>> About phone ==>> Tab 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options
- Go back and click on Developer options ==>> Enable OEM Unlocking.
- Finally, Factory reset your Lenovo C2 Power:
- Backup & reset ==>> Factory data reset ==>> RESET PHONE ==>> ERASE EVERYTHING.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo C2 Power Remove Google Account Lock 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.