Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo C2 – FRP Lenovo k10a40 new method May 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Lenovo C2, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Lenovo C2 Specifications
The Lenovo C2 was released in July 2016. Lenovo C2 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Lenovo C2 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Lenovo C2 runs on Quad-core 1.0 GHz Mediatek MT6735P chipset, and is powered by a 2750mAh removable battery. The Lenovo C2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo C2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo C2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo C2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo C2 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lenovo C2 easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Lenovo C2
- Power ON your Lenovo C2.
- Connect your Lenovo C2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo C2 – FRP Lenovo k10a40 new method May 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.