Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo B Android 6 Frp Unlock Google Account without pc easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo B, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo B is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo B mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo B device easily and smoothly.
Lenovo B Specifications:
The Lenovo B released in October 2016. Lenovo B comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Lenovo B has a 4.50 inches TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Lenovo B runs on Quad-core 1.0 GHz Mediatek MT6735, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Lenovo B comes with a Single MAIN Camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Lenovo B:
- Power ON your Lenovo B
- Connect your Lenovo mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Add another network >> Long press on , >> Setting iCON.
- Android Keyboard setting (AOSPo) >> Text correction >> Personal dictionary
- English >> Add icon >> Type any word.
- Long Tab on the word >> 3 dots >> Assist >> Search for Chrome
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Finally, Restart your Lenovo B
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Lenovo B Android 6 Frp Unlock Google Account without pc.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.