Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lenovo A6 Note L19041 Gmail account lock reset July 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lenovo A6 Note, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lenovo A6 Note is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lenovo A6 Note mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lenovo A6 Note device easily and smoothly.
Lenovo A6 Note Specifications
The Lenovo A6 Note released in September 2019. Lenovo A6 Note comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Lenovo A6 Note has a 6.09 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Lenovo A6 Note runs on an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Lenovo A6 Note comes with a dual main camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to remove FRP Lenovo A6 Note
- Power ON your Lenovo A6 Note.
- Connect your Lenovo A6 Note to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Settings ==> Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your Lenovo A6 Note.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lenovo A6 Note L19041 Gmail account lock reset July 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.