Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lava Z40 – Unlock Google lock FRP Android 8.1 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Lava Z40, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Z40, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava Z40 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Lava Z40 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Z40 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lava Z40 easily.
Lava Z40 Specifications
Lava Z40 released in March 2019. Lava Z40 Pro comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Lava Z40 has a 4.00 inches TN TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Lava Z40 runs on Quad-core 1.4 Unisoc SC9832E chipset and powered by a 2250mAh removable battery. The Lava Z40 comes with a Single MAIN camera 2-megapixel and 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lava Z40 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lava Z40. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How Bypass FRP Lava Z40 Pro Via SPD Flash tool
- Download the SPD Flash tool & Unzip it on your computer.
- Download the Lava Z40 Pro ROM & Unzip the file.
- Run SPD Flash tool.exe.
- Click on Load packet.
- Locate and Choose the Lava Z40 firmware file
- Click Open then wait until the Lava Z40 pac file gets loaded.
- Click on Setting.
- Check only FDL1 & FDL2.
- Click on Flash Operations tab and Check Active Erase Flash.
- Click on the blank white box then Enter the base and size values for persist
- Example:Base: persist / Size: 0x200000
- Click on OK
- Click on Start to began FRP Lava Z40.
- Restart your Lava Z40 device to download mode:
- Power off your Lava Z40
- Press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button.
- Then connect the Lava Z40 mobile to your PC.
- The FRP process automatically starts.
- Once you see the Passed message, that’s it, you have successfully Bypass FRP Lava Z40 – Unlock Google lock FRP Android 8.1 Oreo.