Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lava R5 Google Account Unlock FRP Lava Le9820 free easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava R5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava R5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava R5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava R5 device easily and smoothly.
Lava R5 Specifications
The Lava R5 released in 2019. Lava R5 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Lava R5 has a 5.22 inches IPS TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Lava R5 runs on Octa-core 4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.5 GHz MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 chipset and powered by a 3260mAh non-removable battery. The Lava R5 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lava R5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lava R5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lava R5 easily.
How to Remove FRP Lava R5
- Power ON your Lava R5.
- Connect your Lava mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message then Type: youtube.com and send the message.
- Click on the link to open the Youtube app.
- In the Youtube Account ==> Setting ==> About ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Lava R5 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Lava R5 Google Account Unlock FRP Lava Le9820 free.