Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lava R1 Google account removed frp Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava R1, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava R1 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava R1 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava R1 device easily and smoothly.
How to Remove FRP Lava R1
- Power ON your Lava R1.
- Connect your Lava R1 to your Wi-Fi.
- In the Google Verification page write any word and hold on it
- Click on 3dots and choose ASSIST.
- The Google page opens, search for Chrome to open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! restart your device and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lava R1 Google account removed FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.