Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lava Iris 54 Gmail account Reset FRP lock without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Iris 54. the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Lava Iris 54 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava Iris 54 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Iris 54 device easily and smoothly.
The Lava Iris 54 was released in 2019. Lava Iris 54 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Lava Iris 54 has a 5.45 inches IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Lava Iris 54 runs on a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Spreadtrum SC7731 chipset and is powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Lava Iris 54 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Lava Iris 54
- Power ON your Lava Iris 54.
- Connect your Lava Iris 54 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Reboot your Lava Iris 54.