Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lava Iris 54 Gmail account Reset FRP lock without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Iris 54, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava Iris 54 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava Iris 54 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Iris 54 device easily and smoothly.
Lava Iris 54 Specifications
The Lava Iris 54 released in 2019. Lava Iris 54 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Lava Iris 54 has a 5.45 inches IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Lava Iris 54 runs on a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Spreadtrum SC7731 chipset and powered by a 3200mAh non-removable battery. The Lava Iris 54 comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Lava Iris 54 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Lava Iris 54. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Lava Iris 54 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Lava Iris 54
- Power ON your Lava Iris 54.
- Connect your Lava Iris 54 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Reboot your Lava Iris 54 and That’s how you can Bypass FRP Lava Iris 54 Gmail account Reset FRP lock without Computer.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.