Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP LAVA Benco Y50 Pro Google Account Unlock Android 9 pie easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro device easily and smoothly.
LAVA Benco Y50 Pro Specifications
The LAVA Benco Y50 Pro released in November 2020. LAVA Benco Y50 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The LAVA Benco Y50 Pro has a 5.71 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, LAVA Benco Y50 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9832E chipset and is powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The LAVA Benco Y50 Pro comes with a dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 0.2-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP LAVA Benco Y50 Pro
- Power ON your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro.
- Connect your LAVA Benco Y50 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker.apk
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker and open it
- APPLICATIONS ==> Settings ==> Try.
- Security & location==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Finally, go back to the welcome page.
- In the verification google account page draw the Pattern you set up then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP LAVA Benco Y50 Pro Google Account Unlock Android 9 pie.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.