Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Lava Benco Y10 google account remove frp unlock 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Lava Benco Y10, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Lava Benco Y10 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Lava Benco Y10 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Lava Benco Y10 device easily and smoothly.
Lava Benco Y10 Specifications
The Lava Benco Y10 released in July 2020. Lava Benco Y10 comes with 1 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Lava Benco Y10 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, Lava Benco Y10 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset and powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Lava Benco Y10 comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Lava Benco Y10
- Power ON your Lava Benco Y10.
- Connect your iTel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Message Icon ==> Call Icon ==> Delete the Number.
- delete the number and Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Storage.
- Now insert an SD card with Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Internal Shared Storage ==> Explore ==> SD card.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS & notifications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> accounts ==> add account
- Choose the Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- That’s it! Restart your Lava Benco Y10 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Lava Benco Y10 google account remove frp unlock 2021.