Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP JAY-tech Tablet M1005R Gmail lock remove Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R device easily and smoothly.
JAY-tech Tablet M1005R Specifications
The JAY-tech Tablet M1005R released in 2019. JAY-tech Tablet M1005R comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The JAY-tech Tablet M1005R has a 10.1 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, JAY-tech Tablet M1005R runs on Quad-core 1.50 GHz and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The JAY-tech Tablet M1005R comes with a single MAIN camera 2-megapixel & 0.3-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R easily.
How to Unlock FRP JAY-tech Tablet M1005R
- Power ON your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R.
- Connect your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Add language ==> English ==> delete the other language.
- Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Restart your JAY-tech Tablet M1005R & That’s how you can Bypass FRP JAY-tech Tablet M1005R Gmail lock remove Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download Samsung FRP tool | FRP Lock Removal