Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Itel Vision 2 Reset Google Account Unlock Android 10 Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel Vision 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Itel Vision 2 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel Vision 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel Vision 2 device easily and smoothly.
Itel Vision 2 Specifications
The Itel Vision 2 was released in January 2020. Itel Vision 2 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Itel Vision 2 has a 6.60 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1080 pixels, Itel Vision 2 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz and is powered by a 4000mAh NON-removable battery. The Itel Vision 2 comes with a triple MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel Vision 2 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel Vision 2. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel Vision 2 easily.
How to Unlock FRP Itel Vision 2
- Power ON your Itel Vision 2.
- Connect your Itel Vision 2 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose the Help & feedback and search for Youtube
- Choose the first Results then click on Video to play it.
- 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Add language ==> English ==> delete the other language.
- Settings ==> Screen Pinning ==> Turn ON ==> Lock device when unpinning.
- Patterng ==> YES ==> Draw A new Pattern twice then Confirm.
- Restart your Itel Vision 2, Draw the pattern lock then finally click on Skip.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Itel Vision 2 Reset Google Account Unlock Android 10 Lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.