Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP itel S31 google account reset FRP Lock Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your itel S31 , the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your itel S31 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your itel S31 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your itel S31 device easily and smoothly.
itel S31 Specifications
The itel S31 released in May 2018. itel S31 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The itel S31 has 5.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 600 x 1024 Pixels, itel S31 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580M chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The itel S31 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and Single SELFIE Camera 5-megaPixel.
How to Reset FRP itel S31
- Power ON your itel S31.
- Connect your itel S31 to your Wi-Fi.
- Add Network ==>> 3 dots ==>> ASSIST.
- A Google page appears on the screen.
- Search for Chrome and open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your itel S31 & you have successfully Bypass FRP itel S31 google account reset FRP Lock Without Computer.