Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Itel S15 without Computer FRP Unlock Gmail lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Itel S15, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Itel S15 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Itel S15 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Itel S15 device easily and smoothly.
Itel S15 Specifications
The Itel S15 released in 2019. Itel S15 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Itel S15 has a 6.10 inches IPS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Itel S15 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Spreadtrum UNISOC SC7731 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Itel S15 comes with a dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 0.8-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Itel S15 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Itel S15. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Itel S15 easily.
How to unlock FRP Itel S15
- Power ON your Itel S15.
- Connect your Itel S15 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Help & feedback ==> First Results ==> Share
- Choose Google GO then Search for Google.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Change the Language to English.
- Add language ==> English ==> delete the other language.
- Security & location ==> Screen pinning ==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- Restart your Itel S15 and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Itel S15 without Computer FRP Unlock Gmail lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.