Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iTel P37 Google Account Remove FRP Lock Without Tool easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iTel P37, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iTel P37 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iTel P37 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iTel P37 device easily and smoothly.
iTel P37 Specifications
The iTel P37 released in May 2021. iTel P37 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Motorola iTel P37 has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Motorola iTel P37 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola iTel P37 comes with a dual MAIN Camera 8-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your iTel P37 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your iTel P37. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your iTel P37 easily.
How to reset FRP iTel P37
- Power ON your iTel P37.
- Connect your iTel P37 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern and Click on Skip.
- Restart your iTel P37.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP iTel P37 Google Account Remove FRP Lock Without Tool.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.