Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iTel P36 Pro google account Reset frp lock Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iTel P36 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iTel P36 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iTel P36 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iTel P36 Pro device easily and smoothly.
iTel P36 Pro Specifications
The iTel P36 Pro released in June 2020. iTel P36 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The iTel P36 Pro has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, iTel P36 Pro runs on Octa-core 4×1.6 GHz and 4×1.2 GHz Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The iTel P36 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your iTel P36 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your iTel P36 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your iTel P36 Pro easily.
How to Unlock FRP iTel P36 Pro
- Power ON your iTel P36 Pro.
- Connect your iTel P36 Pro mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS==> Share ==> Long press on Gmail.
- App Info==> App notifications ==> Additional settings in the app.
- 3 DOTS ==> Help and feedback ==> Search bar.
- Search for Use Morse Code ==> Share ==> Google Go.
- Use without Google account ==> English ==> Done.
- Click on Google.com ==> 3 Lines ==> Open in Browser.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your iTel P36 Pro and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP iTel P36 Pro google account Reset frp lock Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.