Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iTel P36 Android 9 Pie FRP Unlock Gmail Account 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iTel P36, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iTel P36 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iTel P36 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iTel P36 device easily and smoothly.
iTel P36 Specifications
The iTel P36 released in May 2020. iTel P36 comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The iTel P36 has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, iTel P36 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E chipset and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The iTel P36 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your iTel P36 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your iTel P36. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your iTel P36 easily.
How to Remove FRP iTel P36
- Power ON your iTel P36.
- Connect your iTel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Click on Message then Type: youtube.com and send the message.
- Click on the link to open the Youtube app.
- In the Youtube Account ==> Setting ==> About ==>Youtube Terms of service.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk & Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your iTel P36 & you have successfully Bypass FRP iTel P36 Android 9 Pie FRP Unlock Gmail Account 2020.