Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP iTel Alpha Gmail account lock reset FRP itel W5503 NO PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your iTel Alpha, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your iTel Alpha is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your iTel Alpha mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your iTel Alpha device easily and smoothly.
iTel Alpha Specifications
The Itel Alpha released in March 2019. Itel Alpha comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Itel Alpha has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Itel Alpha runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 chipset and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The Itel Alpha comes with a Dual MAIN camera 8-megapixel + 0.8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your iTel Alpha device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your iTel Alpha. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your iTel Alpha easily.
How to Unlock FRP iTel Alpha
- Power ON your iTel Alpha.
- Connect your iTel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call==> Double tap on emergency information ==> Edit logo.
- Add contact ==> choose any contact then click on it.
- Message Icon ==> Call Icon ==> Delete the Number.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* ==> Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning==> Turn ON.
- Lock device when unpinning ==> Fingerprint + Pattern ==> Draw A new Pattern.
- Confirm Pattern then Click on Skip.
- That’s it! Restart your iTel Alpha & you have successfully Bypass FRP iTel Alpha Gmail account lock reset FRP itel W5503 NO PC.